Location: Sitecast, Industrial Estate, Pouladuff Road, Cork
The engineering services for commercial clients from James Kelly Associates range from project management, construction inspection, civil and structural engineering design and pre-purchase inspections.
With over 30 years engineering experience, James Kelly Associates will give you unbiased, independent, cost effective advice. Our traditional values combined with modern methods and our understanding of current demands of business owners instil client confidence from start to finish.
At James Kelly Associates our services are tailored to suit your needs. Services can include:-
- Project Management of multidisciplinary construction work
- Project Management of Civil & Structural Engineering Design
- Health & Safety Management in construction (Project Supervisor Design Process Role)
- Specialist foundation, structural and drainage advice
- Construction Inspections and certification
- Fire Safety Advice
Under new Building Control Regulations effective from 1st March 2014, Chartered Engineers are one of only three construction professionals registered by law to inspect and certify building works. The others are Architects and Building Surveyors.
As part of viaFulcrum, a team of built environment professionals, James Kelly Associates use BIM (Building Information Management) to create a smooth running project saving valuable time and money for clients. This 3D modelling system allows all those involved in the design and construction of a project to input their information. The clash detection feature sees conflict before the job goes on site, squeezing the waste out of the construction process.
Commercial projects on which James Kelly Associates has been involved include:-
- Musgrave, Tramore Road, Cork – New office block with an underground car park, geothermal heating system and solar panel heating system.
- Cork Plastics, Little Island – 3 storey extension and an additional floor to the existing offices.
- Cado Systems Ltd, Mahon, Cork – 3 storey office block with ancillary car park and retaining walls.
- Kopper Hair Salon, Half Moon St, Cork – fit out of hairdressing salon
- Body Blast Fitness Studio, Raheen, Limerick – fit out of women’s fitness gym
Using modern technology as a Civil Engineer is efficient and cost effective. If you want to talk to a Structural Engineer who is conscious of your costs, without compromising on quality or service, contact James Kelly Associates today.