Jim Kelly, a Chartered Civil Engineer with over 30 years experience in the profession, has worked on numerous projects as a Civil Engineer, Structural Engineer and Project Manager in Ireland, the UK and Abu Dhabi, before setting up James Kelly Associates in 2010.
Combining modern methods with traditional values Jim and his team provide a professional service instilling client confidence from start to finish, with as much involvement as you require, from conception, to detailed design, project management to completion.
A Chartered member of both Engineers Ireland and The Institute of Civil Engineers UK, Jim has helped James Kelly Associates grow from strength to strength through:-
- Personal client based service
- Attention to detail
- Delivering cost effective engineering solutions you can live with
- Thinking outside the box
- Producing designs that work and are sympathetic to current structures with which they have to blend
Back Row: Daniel Murphy, Simon Forrest
Front Row: Kyle Walsh, Jim Kelly
James Kelly Associates are part of viaFULCRUM, a multidiscipline company of built environment professionals who can work with clients at any stage from concept to completion to maximise the potential of each project.
Areas of expertise for James Kelly Associates include:-
- Project Management of multidisciplinary construction work
- Project Management of Civil & Structural Engineering Design
- Health & Safety Management in construction (Project Supervisor Design Process Role)
- Construction Contract Administration
- Quality Management
Under new Building Control Regulations effective from 1st March 2014, Chartered Engineers are one of only three construction professionals registered by law to inspect and certify building works. The others are Architects and Building Surveyors.
If you require the expert advice or services of a Chartered Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer for a project you are about to start working on, contact James Kelly Associates
Call Jim Kelly on 021 7011125