ENGINEERING SERVICES for EDUCATION
Are you looking for a creative Civil Engineer & Structural Engineer who can help bring you modern, cost effective designs and solutions for your school, college or community building?
With over 30 years engineering experience, James Kelly Associates will give you unbiased, independent, cost effective advice. Our traditional values combined with modern methods and our understanding of current demands on budgets; instil client confidence from start to finish.
The engineering services for clients in the educational and community sector from James Kelly Associates range from project management, construction inspection, civil and structural engineering design and pre-purchase inspections.
At James Kelly Associates our services are tailored to suit your needs. Services can include:-
- Land & Building Surveys
- Engineering support for Planning Applications and Appeals
- Project Management of multidisciplinary construction work
- Bespoke Engineering Design
- Specialist foundation, structural and drainage advice
- Construction Inspections and certification
- Fire Safety Advice
- Health & Safety Management in construction (Project Supervisor Design Process Role)
Having the experience of a Civil Engineer and a Structural Engineer throughout your project will be invaluable. As part of viaFulcrum, a team of built environment professionals, James Kelly Associates use BIM (Building Information Management) to create a smooth running project saving valuable time and money for you our client. This 3D modelling system allows all those involved in the design and construction of a project to input their information. The clash detection feature sees conflict before the job goes on site, squeezing the waste out of the construction process.
Under new Building Control Regulations effective from 1st March 2014, Chartered Engineers are one of only three construction professionals registered by law to inspect and certify building works. The others are Architects and Building Surveyors.
Educational projects James Kelly Associates has been involved in include:-
- Scoil an Ather Tadhg, Carraig na bhFear, Co Cork – temporary accommodation for students
- Scoil Chros tSeain, Crosshaven, Co Cork – extension to boys primary school
- Scoil Naomh Eoin, Innishannon, Co Cork – extension to primary school
- St Columba’s Boys NS, Douglas, Cork – Extra classrooms, and administrative wing with reception
- Colaiste Mhuire, Cobh, Cork – Project managers & engineers on various projects including re-roofing & refurbishment and new entrance
If you have an upcoming project in your school or college, talk to a Civil & Structural Engineer who is conscious of your costs, without compromising on quality or service. Contact Us today!
If you require the expert advice or services of a Chartered Civil Engineer or Structural Engineer for a project you are about to start working on, contact James Kelly Associates
Call Jim Kelly on 021 7011125